[support] Get thee to Drupal

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Sat May 28 18:31:56 UTC 2011

> <snip> The version is very relative. Drupal 7 does not have as many modules
> or templates as drupal 6.20. I like many things about drupal 7, but i
> have not yet changed ver 6. </snip>

I was using Drupal 7 beta 3 because drupal 7.2 was not around, it seemed
to do what was needed.
Drupal 7.2 is still on the edge as far as modules and other niceties but
I reckon our needs are low at the moment and by the time we are ready to
release the sites there will likely be more drupal modules.

I really do not want the hassle of trying to change the database over
from 6 to 7 some months down the track as it will have fairly redundant
data, I'd rather start with the databases we will be using for the next
2-3 years, one less hassle.
Roger