[support] Error with my first module

Marolijo marolijo at yahoo.es
Mon May 30 10:08:13 UTC 2011

Hello, I'm tryin' to setup my first module. Created the .info and
.module files on sites/all/modules/modulename, and start with a very
basic block but when I enable th emodule it breaks my primary links
menu (superfish menu).

Here's the simple code on .module , any idea?

Wich is the simplest way to debug this kind of problems?

Thank's for your time an patience.

<?php
function modulename_block($op='list',$delta=array(),$edit=array())
{
      switch ($op)
     {

        case 'list':