[support] depsolving issues

Dave Stevens geek at uniserve.com
Mon May 30 21:53:30 UTC 2011

On Sunday, May 29, 2011 12:10:49 PM Brett Evanson wrote:
> You'll want to uninstall php-common. then when it goes to install
> php53-common, it will pass that check
>
> Brett Evanson

it looks like this is unresolvable (by me) at the moment.

http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=4852

Dave

--
Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to
grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

Douglas Adams in one of the Hitchiker novels...