[support] Setting page meta "description" on View Page

Deve Loper develop at respirando.org
Tue Nov 1 14:05:41 UTC 2011

Hi to every body out there.

I've been trying to assign a "meta description" for a page that is
generated by using views.

My view page accepts a param.
This param is the "initial char" that is used for an alpabetical search of
terms (like a dictionary access)

So...the URLs with i'm having problems with looks like this.
    domain.com/category/a
    domain.com/category/b

In all this pages, including the one generated by a query no parameters (
domain.com/category) there
is not "meta description" tag.
I've seen that the usual way of dealing with this is through "node words".
The point is i'm using it, but it seems it won't display the description
tag.

Can anybody give me any tips of how to deal with this?

Thanks in advance