[support] hate this link

Jim Ruby jim at v-community.com
Tue Nov 1 23:30:52 UTC 2011

http://accessibleworld.org/taxonomy/term/16/all/feed

I hate these taxonomy feed links they look icky. How can I change this
tokens don't seem to work for me. If it is not easy. I'll just leave them
the way they are. Drupal 5/6 worked liked a champ, but since I don't have
access to my token list yet and the ones I found on drupal.org don't seem to
work. I'm puzzled. From what I have read I would have to install yet more
modules to get access to simple tokens and I will start drownding in modules
soon for something that should have been handled in core and token module.

Follow me on:
Twitter: http://twitter.com/1rubytweets
Join me on:
Yahoo: jruby6767