[support] Image processing

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 3 22:24:38 UTC 2011

Little bit of a strange request here. I have a customer (with a very limited budget, of course) who wants to combine several images into a single one, for display in a View Slideshow. An old version of MS Office had a Photo Editor that would allow me to sort of do that, but that was a few disk crashes back. I certainly can't afford Adobe Photoshop, which would probably be overkill, and probably out of his budget too.

Does anyone know of any free tools (installed or on the web) that can be used to stitch together more than one image into a single one?

Nancy