[support] Image processing

Bert Van Kets mailing at vankets.com
Fri Nov 4 08:00:32 UTC 2011

May I add a variation to The Gimp: GimShop (http://www.gimpshop.com/)
It's an adjusted Gimp to get closer to the way PhotoShop works. If you
have experience with PhotoShop, this will be less of a battle. ;-)

Google Picasa also has quiet a lot of image adjustment and merging
features. Well worth to check it out. http://picasa.google.com/

PaintShop Pro is also well worth to look at. It's packed with featured,
has a trial version and costs only $49.99 USD.
http://www.corel.com/corel/product/index.jsp?pid=prod4130078

Bert