[support] Email Marketing with Interspire and linkage with Drupal User Base

Quaid J. Surti qsurti at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 09:23:49 UTC 2011

Hello All,

I have come across E-Mail Marketing Framework module that
provides support services with few email programs like Mailchimp
and Interspire.  However, the versions are up to D6.

I am not sure if anyone has done development work on integrating
Interspire and providing support with D7 version of E-Mail
Marketing Framework.

Can someone kindly point out any work in progress in this regards
or provide me assistance in development?

Many thanks and regards,

Quaid J. Surti