[support] Using Git

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Mon Nov 7 16:00:49 UTC 2011

You sound really frustrated Nancy.... sorry to hear that.

I use EGit on my eclipse environment and find it pretty intuitive to
check in changes, branch and tag.  It's also really handy for easily
switching between branches when you need to support multiple dev
branches on the same core tree.

I'd be happy to help you get that set up, but unfortunately the problem
with Gui's is there are too many of them to develop sane documentation
for it. I just don't know or use msysgit, so I'm sorry I can't help you
there.

Dave