[support] am I doing thingts wrong!

Jim Ruby jim at v-community.com
Thu Nov 10 04:27:59 UTC 2011

I have started another drupal project today and am running in to yet more
problems, I'm not the happiest with version 7.x.

Here is what I have done.
1 upload fresh copy of drupal 7.9
2 wile that is happening creating the db
3 run the install and it goes just fine. Chose minimal
5 go to content types and define my content type
6 needed more so enabled field ui and everything  related to field
7 went and grabbed file field sources
8. activate it in modules
9 back to content type and tried to configure it and when I saved I see db
errors:

Error message
Notice: Undefined index: field types in field_ui_widget_type_options() (line
1435
 of
/home/example/public_html/med/modules/field_ui/field_ui.admin.inc).
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
field_ui_widget_type_options()
(line 1435
 of
/home/example/public_html/med/modules/field_ui/field_ui.admin.inc).

I am not understanding why I am running in to these errors, never had these
kind of problems as often under drupal 5 and 6. So maybe I am doing things
wrong?

Follow me on:
Twitter: http://twitter.com/1rubytweets
Join me on: