[support] Hide certain tabs

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 10 20:18:19 UTC 2011

That could be. I was just giving a system for having your hook take
action after another module's implementation of the same hook. Setting
weights always works. Of course in D7 we also have the
hook_module_implements, which is a nice one!

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net