[support] access questions

Jim Ruby jim at v-community.com
Thu Nov 10 23:28:54 UTC 2011

Hi,

I am trying to find a module that will grant access to a node per user to
either be able to view or not view a node. I hoping better then contact
access where you had to enter the users name and hope you got it right,
maybe like a list of users with check boxes by their names. Checked, they
can view the node, not checked they can not.

I'm not knocking contact access, great module I used Acl with content_access
under drupal 6. It worked great, just would like a better user access
selection method per node.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

Follow me on: