[support] Can't locate phpbb_api.php/phpbbforum won't connect to phpBB3 database

Tyler J semperfi120 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 09:49:26 UTC 2011

Hello, I've followed the install instructions to the letter, I even had to
get two other people to interpret them for me however no phpbb_api.php file
was contained in neither phpbbdrupalbridge or phpbbforum module zip folders
so I'm confused as to how the module is supposed to locate this file if it
was never in existence to begin with? I tried manually creating the file
however I just get a white page with a random error. Let me know if any
additional information is required, I'm running the latest version of
drupal core 7.9 and Acquia Drupal stack on a localhost.
--

*Semper Paratus*