[support] File attachments and D6->D7 upgrade

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Sat Nov 12 15:35:41 UTC 2011

It's interesting how a simple site can get more complicated than one thought when trying to upgrade it.

I have a content type that uses the Upload mode to add files (doc and pdf) to the nodes. Is there a "simple" way to change these to FileFields and stop using the Upload module? I can do it on either side of the upgrade process.

Nancy