[support] Webform with several sets of questions ?

Shérab Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Sun Nov 13 11:10:32 UTC 2011

Shérab (2011/11/13 11:37 +0100):
> Dear all,
>
> I'm wondering whether there is a way to build a two-pages webform such
> that the second page is different depending on the choices made on
> page 1.
>
> The intended use is to allow users to register for different kinds of
> activities, each kind of activity involving slightly different
> questions.
> So the first page would let users select the activity they'd like to
> register for, and then the second page would be the right one for that
> chosen activity.
> Any hint ?

Oh, it seems webform does allow fields to be dependent on fields on
more interestedin a webform with a tree-like structure. So not page 2
with every possible fields for every possible selection made on page 1,
but rather different possible pages, each with the field corresponding
to one selection made on mage 1.
And by the way: I'd like this not to require javascript.
Thanks !
Shérab.