[support] D7 Installation profile to change timezone settings..

Wipe_Out wipe_out at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Nov 19 14:26:15 UTC 2011

Hi,

I am trying to make a custom D7 installations profile.. I have modelled it
on the standard and minimal profiles and that got me started.. I am now
trying to change the default timezone settings..

I have the following..

variable_del('configurable_timezones');
variable_set('site_default_country', 'GB');
variable_set('date_first_day', '1');
variable_set('date_default_timezone', 'Europe/London');

Lines 1 and 4 and not working and lines 2 and 3 are..

Line 1 is trying to change "Users may set their own time zone."
under admin/config/regional/settings.

Line 4 is trying to set the default time zone.

Anyone got any suggestions?

TIA