[support] Drupal 7 dates module problem

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Sun Nov 20 23:06:03 UTC 2011

<snip>
It sets the months and says correctly but cancels out the time from the
input time to a default of 00:00 to 1:30 am for all the year. Who should
I report the bug to please.
> I'd start by searching and/or posting to the modules issue queue at
> <http://drupal.org/project/date>. You may also consider switching to
> the dev version and seeing if the problem goes away.
</snip>

Thanks
I have tried 4 date module versions and am currently running the dev,
the problem exists in all versions I have downloaded except for the very
first when drupal 7 was released, but the layout and capabilities have
changed considerably between the first and this dev module.
Roger