[support] D6: re-ordering taxonomy fields in node submission form

Shérab Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Sun Nov 27 09:55:37 UTC 2011

Dear all,

I'm using D6 to build the catalog of a digital library.
I've created a type content to represent books and taxonomy vocabularies
to represent authors and publishers.
Now when adding a node for a book, I have to enter author and publisher
first, and then all the other fields such as title, presentation, etc.
I would like to be able to re-arrange the field order so that I can
enter title first, then author, then publisher, etc.
It is not possible yet because there seems to be no weight associated
with taxonomy tags which seem to be handled in a different manner.

Could anybody suggest a solution, please ?

Thanks so much in advance for any help,
Sherab.