[support] D6: re-ordering taxonomy fields in node submission form

Shérab Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Sun Nov 27 17:01:23 UTC 2011

Hello again Nancy, thanks for responding so promptly.

> The fields are weighted and you can reorder them in the admin form.
> That only allows the fields to be ordered within the taxonomy section;

okay, so if there are several taxonomies that apply to one content type
it is possible to choose in which order they are specified in the node
submission field.

> CCK allows you to reorder the taxonomy section as a whole.

Yes, and I'd like to be able to do more.
For instance I'd like to be able to have
one non-taxonomy field, one taxonomy field, another non-taxonomy field,
etc.

Is that possible ?

Cheers,
Sherab.