[support] US map

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 27 20:08:47 UTC 2011

Just found this - an online tool:

http://monarch.tamu.edu/~maps2/us_12.htm
<http://monarch.tamu.edu/%7Emaps2/us_12.htm>

It's a little clunky in the interface, but easy enough to figure out. As
long as they don't need more than 12 colors, they should be fine.

If it ends up disappearing in the future, I would have them grab Gimp
and use that to fill the states on the other map.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net