[support] US map

Walt Daniels wdlists at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 00:12:46 UTC 2011

The obvious solution is ArcMap or one of the open source equivalents. All
of them require someone who already knows them as they are complicated.
Just find someone who already has the tools and skills and pay them or
barter. For example if you gave me a CSV file with the state 2-letter codes
and the color you want, it is a less than 1/2 hour job to give you back a
JPG, but Hawaii and Alaska will be properly  placed geographically and you
will have to cut and paste the JPG to get something reasonable to show on a
screen. That requires artistry to make it look good and I am not an artist.