[support] US map

Kathy Tolbert kathy at flow3d.com
Mon Nov 28 19:34:49 UTC 2011

I've used the fla-shop.com map to display our worldwide distributors. Works
great & non-techie friendly. I also have different versions of the world
map for each of our products (since not all distributors sell for all
products: http://www.flow3d.com/sales/sales-flow-3d-distributors.asp ).
Dmitri, who I contacted for support, was very helpful and quick to respond
to my requests.

http://www.flow3d.com/sales/sales-main-flow-3d-and-mp.asp
http://www.flow3d.com/sales/flow-3d-cast-sales.asp
http://www.flow3d.com/sales/sales-flow-3d-thermoset.asp