[support] help with FB button

Alexander Garcia Castro alexgarciac at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 23:22:43 UTC 2011

I am running druap 6 .22, this should be simple, and I have done it before
but it is just not working this time. I have generated the FB button:

<iframe src="//
www.facebook.com/plugins/likebox.php?href=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fplatform&amp;width=180&amp;height=258&amp;colorscheme=dark&amp;show_faces=true&amp;border_color&amp;stream=false&amp;header=false"
scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border:none; overflow:hidden;
width:180px; height:258px;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>

in theory I should just paste the code in a new block. doesn't work, all I
get is just code, it does not display the button .what am I doing wrong?
how can I just have the I like it button in my drupal?

--
Alexander Garcia
Florida State University Guest Professor