[support] New/Modified Flags With Views

Nancy E Wichmann nwichmann at sapient.com
Wed Nov 30 19:46:05 UTC 2011

This is not a filter - it's an additional piece of information. It ends up adding a flag (literally) to the left side on the node display saying "Recently Added" or "Recently Updated". Now, this could just as easily be a node class as that could result in a CSS rendering of the flag. Obviously, I could do this in custom code easily, but I am trying to leave an easily updated/maintained site behind me, so I'm looking to Views to be more self-documenting.

Nancy

Sometimes the answer is easy and the question is complicated. -- Dr. Seuss