[support] Drupal 7 Views filters

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Mon Oct 3 22:14:13 UTC 2011

I  have Drupal 7 and views 3.
I have an Event content type provides for listing ongoing events on a
weekly or monthly basis for up to 12 months.
The event names, members, venues, etc are taxonomy terms.
The user selects field content from taxonomy term lists and simply
selects the dates from the Date module.

A basic view shows data with all of the repeating dates.
I am stuck on how to filter a view to display only current dates for the
next 2 weeks for weekly events and a view of current events for 1 month
for the monthly events.
It was easy enough in Drupal 6 views 2 but I'm lost with how to do it in
views 3.

Can someone walk me through howto do this please.
Are the any suitable tutorials that look at in depth use of views for
this and hopefully the use of panels to display the events content.

Thanks
Roger