[support] trying Adaptivetheme 7.x-2.x and sum themes, but errors are shown

Jeff Brown jeff at wildcoast.com
Thu Oct 6 05:18:22 UTC 2011

It probably did work, Jim.

I still have your site on my server with those themes installed, and I
activated them without a problem.

The Genesis theme you have now looks nice. Though I'm just wondering why
the long links for your recent shows in the main content still don't
wrap? Whereas the links in the sidebar do?

Can anyone on the list possibly explain that?

On Wed, 2011-10-05 at 20:50 -0500, Jim Ruby wrote:
> Not sure if this worked, using latest drupal 7.8 please see below:

<snip>