[support] Views and JQuery

Bruce Whealton bruce at whealton.info
Thu Oct 6 14:55:15 UTC 2011

Hello,

           I was wondering if something like this can be done.  I have
installed the color box module and if you give something a class of
colorbox-load the link, say an image or even an external web page will show
up in a lightbox type display.  So, I have a view that links to the full
node.  One of those nodes uses the Video embed to add a field for entering a
url to a YouTube page or vimeo page.  So, instead of navigating to another
page, I wonder if this could appear, the full node or the video in a
lightbox window?  I have Title links back to the full node, so perhaps if it
was possible to add a class to this that is colorbox-load then I'd get the
effect I want.

It might even be cool to have on a different type of content type, like for
my poetry magazine, to create a second view, so that when the person clicks
on the title, the poem itself appears as a lightbox display.

Anyone know if both or either of these can be done?

Thanks,

Bruce

Bruce Whealton, Owner Future Wave Designs

http://FutureWaveDesigns.com (Web Design/Web Development

FOAF: http://whealton.info/BruceWhealtonJr/foaf.rdf

Please join the following genealogy site for sharing and collaborating:

http://whealton.info/w/

http://whealton.info/Genealogy/urllist.html - list of genealogy data

http://futurewavedesigns.com/wordpress/

Web Technology wiki:  <http://futurewavedesigns.com/w/>