[support] D6: setting up a mantra counter

sebastian inforazor at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 14:31:33 UTC 2011

The module "statistics" which is part of core should give you your
counter. You can then also change the permission to decide who can see
it [or everyone]...

This might be too simplistic though, as that would be based on a
refresh. Not sure what method works best for mantras.

Otherwise you might consider having them type a phrase, over and over in
a text-box. If the phrase is a match, the page loads with +1 counter.
They would type a phrase, hit enter, type a phrase, hit enter etc.

Good luck.