[support] Log in fail

Yani akayani at aapt.net.au
Thu Oct 13 04:31:42 UTC 2011

Not sure how to do that Steve. There doesn't appear to be anything odd when
I look at the table but I doubt I'd know what I'm looking for.

I was testing different translation management software and set a few pretty
stand items like cookies and domain in the settings.php file. I created a
new user, logged out and couldn't log back in with the new user or my normal
user.

Yani