[support] Best book on D7?

Ari Davidow aridavidow at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 12:13:25 UTC 2011

I have generally found APress books the least useful--long collections of
what I call "anti-documentation"--stuff that walks you through how things
should work (you can guess how useful this is once things don't work)
without providing context or actually teaching the concepts behind what the
screen shots show. If there are specific titles that people have learned
from, I'd love to hear which ones and what the reader feels s/he learned
from it!

ari