[support] select notes to build a personal list of resources

Hummel, Tracey S - (thummel) thummel at email.arizona.edu
Sat Oct 15 16:25:07 UTC 2011

I have a drupal 6 site that has many different types of nodes.  I need to allow an authenticated user to pick from a list of nodes to build their own personal list of their favoriate nodes.

I'm looking a Views Bulk Operations but I'm not sure that is the solution.  Any suggestions on how this could be accomplished?

Thanks,
Tracey

Tracey Hummel
University of Arizona
University Information Technology Services, Web Services
1077 N Highland Ave, Room 337, Tucson, AZ 85721
(520) 626-5139
tracey at arizona.edu
http://tshummel.com/