[support] list nodes with two layers of node references

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 18 22:00:40 UTC 2011

As Carl and Hans suggest, I believe Views can do handle double tiered relationships, although I think it's easier in Views 3, which is probably not a full release yet, but quite stable for all that I've done with it. But I think you're looking for back references, and I'm not sure what modules can handle that.

Nancy