[support] using Google Analytics

Jim Ruby jim at v-community.com
Thu Oct 20 12:05:52 UTC 2011

I have tried the Google Analytics counter module

[gac|all]
Works
[gac|content/node/alias]
Works
But
[gac|sites/all/files/filename.mp3]
Does not
And I am trying to figure out how many times a filehas been downloaded.

I do have Google Analytics set to track file downloads and have the
extentions I wish in there. Now could the way I am using views to create the
path to the downloaded file be recking this?

Thanks.

Follow me on:
Twitter: http://twitter.com/1rubytweets
Join me on: