[support] Admin user cannot edit page

Alec Taylor alec.taylor6 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 06:39:36 UTC 2011

Good afternoon,

I've setup a few access roles on my Drupal site (running COD).

node 34 on my site cannot be edited by any account but mine (I have
site administrator and attendee manager roles).

I created a role "edit everything" for the other conference
organisers. They still can't edit this node. I created a new page
(https://<website>.<tldr>/node/add/page), but they couldn't edit this
new one.

To reaffirm my suspicions, I created a new account, giving it only the
roles site administrator and attendee manager.

This new account couldn't edit that page either. "You are not
authorized to access this page."

How do I fix this access bug?

Thanks for all suggestions,

Alec Taylor