[support] Another DBTNG question

Michael Prasuhn mike at mikeyp.net
Wed Oct 26 16:17:19 UTC 2011

The Group By is very easy with $query->grouBy('uid'); See
http://drupal.org/node/310075#grouping for more on grouping.

The HAVING clause will need an expression though. See
http://drupal.org/node/310075#expressions for more in expressions. It'll
probably look something like:

$query->expression('HAVING SUM(points) > :placeholder', 'field_alias',
array(':placeholder' => $argument));

--
Michael Prasuhn
mike at mikeyp.net