[support] views feeds again not working yet update update

Jim Ruby jim at v-community.com
Thu Oct 27 05:05:09 UTC 2011

I found this module, could anyone help with this, a bit confusing.
Need to get my audio enclosures back.
http://drupal.org/project/rss_field_formatters

I installed this and activated the rss enclosure and rss category, but in
content/type display under taxamany I could only see rss category and not
rss enclosure. So I'm still stuck with a broken feed.

Follow me on:
Twitter: http://twitter.com/1rubytweets
Join me on:
Yahoo: jruby6767