[support] views feeds again not working yet update update

Jim Ruby jim at v-community.com
Thu Oct 27 17:55:19 UTC 2011

I was going to, but then I saw It looked like I needed the media module and
well that did not go well. Seems like in many ways drupal 7 has a ways to go
on some things. I've not ran in to so many problems with drupal 5 and 6. Not
talking bad about drupal, but I'm thinking I should of maybe waiting longer
to build something with drupal 7 with my lucki. Now I get emails every day
about my podcast feed and I'm stuck. But drupal community is grat, I'll get
through this, lot of smart ppl out there.

Follow me on:
Twitter: http://twitter.com/1rubytweets
Join me on:
Yahoo: jruby6767