[support] Input field based on user field data?

Wipe_Out wipe_out at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Oct 28 07:37:50 UTC 2011

Hi,

On a site I am working on I have a field on the user profile that users
complete when registering that can have one or more values entered.. Lets
says its a "favourite colours"..

I now want to create a content type that users can create that uses those
entries to present a selection to the user (drop down, multi-select, etc.)..
So in other words for the "favourite colours" field on the new content
creation page they only have the choices of the colours they have saved in
their profile in the "favourite colours" field..

Hopefully that makes sense.. :)

Anyone have any idea how to do it?

TIA