[support] Exporting views

toon severijns toon.severijns at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 16:19:18 UTC 2011

Hello all,

I am looking for a way to export selected fields of a view after executing
one or more exposed filters on it. I know i can kind of do this with
http://drupal.org/project/node_export using VBO's, but i do not see how i
can control which fields are outputted and in which way. Node export simply
exports the whole node.

I have also looked at http://drupal.org/project/views_bonus which gives me
the opportunity, as views does, to nicely determine the fields etc. The
trouble here is that i can only (as far as i know) export a predetermined
view, without having the ability to first filter my view with my exposed
filters.

Am i missing something? This doesn't seem to be such an exotic
functionality, right? Drupal must have an easy solution for this...

Any help greatly appreciated!

Best,

Toon