[support] RSS field formatters

Jim Ruby jim at v-community.com
Mon Oct 31 17:05:50 UTC 2011

Hi, I have installed this module and went to structure, type, display and
changed the file formatter to rss enclosure. The podcast test shows the
enclosures, but the problem is now if some one goes to the actual node to
view the page the file is no longer shown on the page. Editing the page
shows that the file should be displayed.

I've asked this in the RSS field formatters project, but hae not seen an
answer yet so wonder if anyone here could offer advice?

I am using
RSS field formatters
Version:
7.x-1.2