[support] Drupal multi sites

Bert Van Kets mailing at vankets.com
Thu Sep 1 12:12:46 UTC 2011

No, you don't.

Put the dev and test sites in subdirectories dev and test and adjust the
.htaccess file to make sure visitors need to enter a username and
password to get to those sites.
You'd just go to mydomain.com/test or mydomain.com/dev to get to the
test or dev site respectively. The public production site is at the root
of the domain.

There are other options, but this one is simple to implement and maintain.

Bert