[support] Content access control

Joel Willers joel.willers at sigler.com
Fri Sep 2 12:53:18 UTC 2011

There are a million access control modules out there, but I can't seem to find one that fulfills my needs.  Here are my requirements:

Two roles, admin and client, a content type Client Files with CCK multi-field, File and User Reference, a single client.

I need the admin role to have access to the content type entirely (easy) while only the REFERENCED Client user can access it.  I also use TAClite on the site, but trying to auto assign taxonomy, etc. seems like it would be potentially buggy (user changes his user name), etc.

Any suggestions?

Joel Willers