[support] Mail Problem on Drupal 7

Skip Taylor avskip at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 23:02:00 UTC 2011

It's the remote server. It's usually something like this: (reason:
550-Verification failed for <apache at mydomain.com)

There are multiple domains on my server so how does one setup an email
account for user at domain1.com or user at domain2.com?  I know my server uses
sendmail but that's all I can remember right now.

Thanks for any assistance!  Sorry this took so long, I was pretty busy
elsewhere. :)

Skip