[support] Read more text

tony maciejowski tony at tony-mac.com
Wed Sep 7 14:13:26 UTC 2011

Thanks Earnie,
In the course of my research I saw this module but does it facilitate
squelching the text itself?  Have you used it?
Thanks
Tony

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 5:39 AM, Earnie Boyd <earnie at users.sourceforge.net>wrote:

> tony maciejowski wrote:
> > I would like to replace the "Read More" text with an image. I have
> installed
> > the string overrides module to no avail. Not being a css guru I am not
> sure
> > if I can do it that way. Right now I am getting the background image,
> which
> > I want, *and* the text, which I don't want.
> > Thanks
>
> D7 - http://drupal.org/project/read_more
> D6 - http://drupal.org/project/ed_readmore
>
> --
> Earnie
> -- http://progw.com
> -- http://www.for-my-kids.com

*tony maciejowski** | analyst/programmer  | websites |
tony at tony-mac.com<t_maciejowski at hotmail.com>
*

*Twitter: anntosh* | *Cell: 323.899.6206* | *Linked-In:* *Anthony
Maciejowski*