[support] can this be done with views

Jim Ruby jim at v-community.com
Sun Sep 11 21:50:27 UTC 2011

I have a node type called announcements

I have created a page that will display the title, full body and then a
teaser at the bottom.
I then have a block that will display title as a link to the view page and
the block displays the title and just teaser.

What I am doing is creating an announcement block and using the scheduler
module.

I can't figure out how to have the title as a link in the block bring up its
own page in stead of all of the the announcements

Is there a way to make this happen? I'm a bit confused with views. If anyone
can offer help I'd appreciate it.

Follow me on:
Twitter: http://twitter.com/1rubytweets
Join me on: