[support] Copying a site

Benjamin SECLIER Benjamin.Seclier at univ-nancy2.fr
Mon Sep 12 06:35:25 UTC 2011

Hi,

I had the same problem some days ago.
Removing the cache was inefficiency. I saw that the problem was with the "variable" table. I didn't manage to resolve this problem in the table but once your site is copied, you can go to "Configuration/Informations" and Save. I guess this regenerate a new variable table which makes disappear the problem.

If someone find what the problem exactly, I'm interested :)