[support] can this be done with views

Vaibhav Jain in.vaibhavjain at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 13:30:06 UTC 2011

Hey Jim,

You need to go to page where you edit your view, and then you must have
added a field in the Field section of views.
Click on field you want to output the link as, in your case Title.
Now, scroll below and you will be able to see the text box with label
- Output this field as a link.
Check this checkbox and you will see a new section opening up just below it.
there, in the first box that says "Link path: " enter the URL you want to
link it to.

Also, you can refer this link -
http://www.enterana.com/blog/web-development/adding-custom-links-drupal-views
Jump to point 6, and you should be able to do it :)

Regards,
Vaibhav Jain