[support] please white-list my IP

sebastian inforazor at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 03:45:27 UTC 2011

hello, my IP has been grey listed by drupal.org and it won't let me
access documents. I'm developing on the road and in thailand right now
and I need access to the site. I've sent "please white list my IP":

http://drupal.org/httpbl/whitelist

Three times now over 14 days but I get no response or remedy from
anyone… does anyone know how I can get access to drupal.org again? This
is painful.

my IP is: 58.10.65.169

If any of your can help it would be appreciated as I can't even access
Drupal.org to contact anyone via the website either. If you cant help,
maybe you know who I can write to.

Thank you kindly,

Sebastian.