[support] thumbnail from flv file?

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 14 20:26:31 UTC 2011

Not sure if there's anything available for that module, but this page
shows some quick PHP snipplets to grab an image from a video using FFMPEG:

http://www.damnsemicolon.com/php/ffmpeg-create-thumbnail-image-from-a-video

If you have the ffmpeg_php extension installed, then you can use the
ffmpeg_frame class get the image:

http://ffmpeg-php.sourceforge.net/doc/api/ffmpeg_frame.php

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net