[support] Google fonts

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 14 22:59:10 UTC 2011

Under the CSS section of the profile editor in CKEditor module. You
would have to either create your own CSS file for use in the editor, or
modify the style sheet in your theme to include the Google fonts. If
you're going with your theme, then something like this at the top of
your css file:

@import url("http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Prata");

Just change it to the font you are using. You might want to open an
issue up with the Google Fonts module about adding in a way to
intergrate with WYSIWYG and CKEDITOR modules.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net